A company’s intellectual property is often its most valuable asset.
The trade name and slogan, the invention, the copyrighted text, the confidential materials developed over the months and years all have inestimable value, and deserve protection to preserve its value and prevent theft. We routinely provide our clients with a range of dispute resolution services in the intellectual property field, such as:
- Writing cease-and-desist letters
- Filing and defending against trademark infringement claims
- Filing and defending against claims for misappropriations of trade secrets
- Pursuing and defending against claims of patent invalidity and infringement
- Pursuing claims against former employees for misappropriation of trade secrets or misuses of confidential information by employees
It’s important to know what is and isn’t protected as intellectual property, and what can be done -- and not done -- to protect it. We guide our clients in a number of areas, including:
- Pursuing trademark and copyright registration matters
- Advising on the viability of a patent on file
- Advising on whether certain materials are trade secrets
- Preparing appropriate non-disclosure agreements
Let’s Get Started
We look forward to helping you effectively protect your intellectual property, so that you can focus on keeping your business together. Please call us at (415) 800-3937 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how we can make a difference.